Century A&E is always interested in talented professionals who have experience in the facilities design industry.
- A Consulting Engineering & Architecture design firm
- A profitable and growing employee owned business.
- A staff of sharp technical engineers and designers who tackle interesting engineering challenges every day.
- A vibrant and comfortable professional office environment
- 30+ motivated employees
positions are currently available for:
Mechanical HVAC Engineer
Mechanical HVAC Engineer:
The Mechanical HVAC Engineer will perform HVAC studies and design primarily for Industrial and Institutional clients. Services provided by Century A&E include:
- Comfort & Process Heating & Cooling Systems
- Industrial Ventilation and Exhaust Systems
- Plumbing & Fire Protection Systems
- Fume Hoods & Dust Collection Systems
- Clean Rooms & Laboratory Design
- Boilers & Steam Systems
- Chillers & Cooling Towers
- Plumbing & Piping Systems
- HVAC Controls
- Commissioning Services
- Code Compliance Reviews
- Energy Analysis
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science in an accredited Mechanical Engineering program
- Five years consulting engineering design experience
- PE license
Positions includes competitive salary, bonuses, benefits, 401K and option for ownership in the company.
Please submit your resume using the form below and we will contact you.
Alternatively, attach your resume (in .PDF or .DOC format) and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.