Century A&E is always interested in talented professionals who have experience in the facilities design industry.
- A Consulting Engineering & Architecture design firm
- A profitable and growing employee owned business.
- A staff of sharp technical engineers and designers who tackle interesting engineering challenges every day.
- A vibrant and comfortable professional office environment
- 32 motivated employees
positions are currently available for:
Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior HVAC Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer:
Century A&E’s electrical engineering department is one of our largest departments and we have a growing demand for project management and engineering support in a variety of market sectors.
Areas of Design:
- Medium and low voltage power distribution system design.
- Industrial and commercial lighting design and modeling.
- Industrial controls and instrumentation systems, design including PLC based control, HMI interface, motor control systems, etc.
- Emergency power generation system design.
- Fire protection and alarm systems.
- Electrical systems, short circuit analysis, arc flash study and protective device coordination.
- Electrical Engineering, budget management and design for multi-discipline projects.
- Development of drawings and specifications related to electrical designs.
- Direct coordination with clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in an accredited Electrical Engineering program (prefer major in Power Engineering). Licensed in Michigan is preferred.
- Minimum seven (7) years electrical engineering design experience preferably at a design consulting firm. Experience in the electrical utility generation industry is advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) software.
Senior HVAC Engineer:
This Senior HVAC Engineer will perform HVAC studies and design primarily for Industrial and Institutional clients. Services provided by Century A&E include:
Areas of Design:
- Comfort & Process Heating and Cooling Systems
- Industrial Ventilation and Exhaust Systems
- Plumbing and Fire Protection Systems
- Fume Hoods and Dust Collection Systems
- Clean Rooms and Laboratory Design
- Boilers and Steam Systems
- Chillers and Cooling Towers
- Plumbing and Piping Systems
- HVAC Controls
- Commissioning Services
- Code Compliance Reviews
- Energy Analysis
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in an accredited Mechanical Engineering program
- Five years consulting engineering design experience
- PE license
- LEED Professional Accreditation
Positions includes competitive salary, bonuses, benefits, 401K and option for ownership in the company.
Please submit your resume using the form below and we will contact you.
Alternatively, attach your resume (in .PDF or .DOC format) and send via email to email@example.com.