Mechanical HVAC and Plumbing Group
Century A&E's mechanical / heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) group provides a broad range of mechanical engineering services, from the design of standard comfort systems to specialized industrial applications.
We are particularly experienced in the design of laboratory HVAC systems, fume and dust collection systems and large chiller and steam boiler plants.
We are also knowledgeable with HVAC control design and trouble-shooting system operational issues.
Our plumbing and HVAC engineers have a long history of mechanical design including new systems, replacement and retrofit of existing systems and system expansion..
- Comfort & Process Heating & Cooling Systems
- Industrial Ventilation & Exhaust Systems
- Plumbing and Piping Systems
- Fume Hoods & Dust Collection
- Clean Rooms & Laboratories
- Steam hot water production and distribution systems
- Chillers & Cooling Towers
- HVAC Controls
- Commissioning Services
- Field Testing & Performance Analysis
- Indoor Air Quality Studies
- Energy Analyses
- Fire Protection Systems