Century A&E's electrical engineering and design group has extensive experience in various markets including:
- Municipal (water & wastewater)
- Food processing
- Streetscape lighting
- Alternative energy
- Educational facilities
Our team comprises of engineers and designers with backgrounds in many industries, electrical construction and various fields of expertise.
Projects we have completed range from consulting on applicable industry codes, construction drawing review, systems and plant-wide electrical studies, stand-alone electrical system design, to large multi-disciplinary projects requiring full electrical system design.
Electrical Services Offered
- System studies, preliminary and full service electrical design
- Preliminary cost estimating for all designs
- Drawing review and third party quality assurance and inspection
- Control systems, communications, SCADA and instrumentation specification and design
- Lighting Design - Indoor & Outdoor, Streetscapes
- Inspections, Investigation, Commissioning and Startup Support
- Arc-flash studies, electrical "one-lines" and report generation
- Power distribution design, power monitoring and testing
The Century A&E Advantage
- Whether it is a lighting design, automation and control system specification and design, SCADA and instrumentation design, building electrical systems design or backup electrical, our team's depth of experience will meet your needs.
- We have full capabilities to provide power system analysis including protective device coordination, short circuit analysis and arc flash analysis for electrical equipment.
- We are active members in various professional societies and are certified LEED professionals.